2 - 3hrs
Enquire now to receive your event info pack and quote!
WHAT IS IT?
Satisfy your inner child with an old-school scavenger hunt! You’ll be faced with a series of challenges in different categories. Each challenge will vary in difficulty; the harder the challenge, the more points you’ll earn!
Your team will need to complete a minimum of two challenges of your choice from each category, and attempt to accrue as many points as possible before time runs out...
WHAT YOU DO
- Item Search and Rescue: Find, source, create, beg or borrow items from our eclectic list. This category will appeal to the creatives with a good ability to problem solve and MacGyver…
- Location Location!: These challenges require your team to find a specific location using maps, general knowledge, or assistance from the locals. This is where your team will need to work out distance to travel + % time to complete x ? points up for grabs = ?!
- Puzzling Puzzler: Time to visit some of your favourite puzzle style games. From Find-A-Word, Spot The Difference, and Celebrity Identities, to Riddles and Brain Teasers. Each puzzle has a varying level of difficulty and your team will need to complete at least two of your choice. Solving these puzzles will require somewhere to sit down and some fluids for brain hydration; somewhere like, you know…a BAR!
- Making Friends With Strangers: Get ready to approach and interact with some unsuspecting strangers. Those with the gift of the gab will excel at these challenges, but regardless your team will have met some characters and have some great stories to tell!
- Filming Frenzy: These video challenges will require a bit of performance from your team. You’ll be faced with a list of skits, songs, and daring tasks to choose from to be captured on film to laugh at later.
Our charismatic host will meet your team and explain everything you need to know about the game in our entertaining opening ceremony. We then play an all-in challenge to separate the order in which teams can begin! Your host will then meet you back at the final venue when time is up and tally your points.
Some challenges will be graded for best performing teams so the winners will be unknown right up until the last minute. During our hilarious closing ceremony we go through some of the magic moments of the game and special mentions, before finally revealing the top scoring team and awarding them with the medals.
This game is all about strategy, decision making, lady luck, and good old-fashioned fun!
STARTING LOCATIONS AND TIMES
- Sydney: Belmore Park
- Melbourne: Treasury Gardens
- Brisbane: Queens Park
10:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
*all times subject to availability.
If you're not in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, no worries! Shoot through an enquiry and let us know where you area and we'll see what we can do!
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Professional Hosts (All Aussie Actors!)
- All checkpoint materials
- Event kit
- Token Prizes
- $20M Public Liability
- Permits (if required)
Our pricing is based on a minimum event fee of $800 that covers up to 16 people. Every person thereafter is charged at a per person rate of $50.
Charges may apply for rural events. Our games masters will outline these charges if they're required for your event.